Aspiring Product Marketing Manager Actively Seeking Roles

Hi everyone! My name is Katrina and I am currently based in Atlanta, GA. I am an aspiring Product Marketing Manager whose experience in Customer Success has refined my ability to channel the voice of the customer and strategically position key value propositions. I have extensive experience leading cross-functional teams, driving product adoption, and curating collateral for internal and external stakeholders. I am eager to leverage my skills, and utilize my background in academia, to empower an innovative company to achieve accelerated growth.

My most recent experience is within the IOT and telematics space, working with customers primarily in commercial fleet spaces (trucking, construction, etc). I also have experience in the LegalTech space, working with both legal firms and corporate law teams.

1 Like

Hi Katrina,

It’s great to see someone with your background and experience interested in Product Marketing. Your experience in IoT and LegalTech is particularly impressive.

We’re a platform designed to connect professionals like you with potential employers through Referrer and Career Service. We encourage you to actively engage with our community, share your expertise, and explore open roles.

Best of luck in your job search!