Candidate with advanced analytical and AWS skills - seeking full time Data, Cloud and ML roles

My skills in AWS solution architecture and services, end-to-end model deployment on AWS Sagemaker, statistical analysis, machine learning algorithms and data mining are well-honed. I have worked as a Data Scientist and Machine Learning Engineer at various companies such as John Deere, Eli Lilly and Company and Polymerize for the past 2.5 years, where I developed and deployed several successful models that improved decision-making processes. Additionally, I am pursuing Master’s degree in Information Science with Data Science specialization from University of Illinois, Urbana – Champaign where I gained thorough knowledge of data mining, ML Operations and statistical modeling.

I am proficient in programming languages such as Python, R, and SQL and have experience using tools such as TensorFlow, Keras, and PyTorch. I also have experience working with big data technologies such as Hadoop, Spark, and Hive. My problem-solving skills and ability to translate data insights into actionable business recommendations make me confident in my ability to make a valuable contribution to the team and organization.