Data Scientist | Actively looking for Job opportunities

Hi,
I am Kavya Gajjar. I recently graduated with Masters in Data Science from Northeastern University (Dec 2022). During my MS studies I worked on various deep learning projects along with interning at amazon robotics as a data scientist, where I was working individually on an OpenCV project to improve their manufacturing process. Prior to my further studies I have worked as a decision scientist at an analytical company, Mu Sigma for 2 years resolving the crucial business problems for fortune 500 by providing them data-based solutions especially for driving consumer actions. I am not only used to making an impact in every role or project that I am a part of, but I also enjoy working in a challenging environment.

Over the past few years, I have worked extensively to integrate my machine learning expertise to solve real-world problems. Acquiring the knowledge of utilizing the latest technologies like Tensorflow, Keras, and PyTorch I have mastered the skills to build an accurate and precise model.

1 Like