Data Scientist with 3 years of experience

Hello, my name is Reuben Bouaziz and I am a data scientist with 3+ years of experience in the tech industry. I am a team-minded, proactive, and committed individual with a passion for data analysis and providing recommendations to drive business solutions.

Throughout my career, I have honed my technical and analytical skills in the field of machine learning, data analysis, and marketing analytics. In my previous role at Community Federal Savings Bank, I was able to improve the time efficiency of FinCEN screening by 30% with an algorithm that auto-detects person/business matches and completed the annual Money Laundering Risk review in less than 2 weeks using R and SQL queries.

Before that, I worked at Aptivio as a Data Automation Engineer, where I integrated data into 20+ dashboards and implemented predictive models to identify which KPIs impact customer sales. Additionally, I have experience in communicating with a team and improving technical and user interface documentation.

I hold a Master of Science in Computer Science from IMT Atlantique in Nantes, France and completed an exchange semester in Computer Science Engineering at University of California San Diego. I possess excellent communication skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a cross-functional team. My technical skills include proficiency in Python, R, and SQL.

I am currently looking for a job as a data scientist preferably remote or in NYC area.

At times we have something open at Red Hat, you can take a look here:

My link for getting a referral:

Thank you for the answer. I just sent a request for referral.

1 Like