🚀 Hello Everyone! Exciting Times Ahead!

Allow me to introduce myself – I’m Chetan Jain, an enthusiastic Engineer with a fervor for crafting exceptional, high-performance, and user-centric products. My journey has been one fueled by a genuine passion for technology and innovation.

My expertise revolves around the world of software engineering, where I thrive in designing, constructing, deploying, and maintaining applications right from the ground up. My toolkit includes powerhouse technologies like Node.js, Express.js, and Fastify.js, all woven together with the magic of JavaScript.

Databases? Oh, I’ve got those covered too – whether it’s PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Couchbase, or Redis, consider them part of my digital playground. And when it comes to the clouds, I’ve soared with AWS (EC2, SQS, SNS, Lambda, API Gateway, S3) and navigated the intricate waters of Docker.

But it doesn’t stop there! I’ve built a strong foundation in microservices architecture, and my arsenal includes the mastery of data structures, algorithms, and high-level system design. I’m not just coding; I’m architecting experiences.

My journey has also led me through the realms of React.js, Redux.js, TypeScript, HTML, CSS, Java, and GoLang – a colorful palette to paint digital masterpieces.

Currently, I’m actively on the lookout for full-time opportunities, all while pursuing a CS Masters degree. In the past, I’ve contributed my skills as a Senior Software Engineer at Lowe’s, adding value and learning experiences that have shaped my professional voyage.

I believe in the power of connections, collaborations, and the incredible things that can be achieved when minds come together. So, let’s connect, let’s discuss, and let’s explore how my journey aligns with the vision of your organization. Feel free to drop a message; my digital door is always open!

Here’s to a future of innovation, growth, and shared success. :star2:

Best regards,
Chetan Jain