Hey Folks, I am looking for referrals for Analytics and Data Engineering roles

I was unfortunately laid off in Jan 2024 and have been looking for a role since. I was in a professional consulting firm where I interned and worked full-time on projects in data engineering, go-to-market strategy. I have 2+ experience in Python, SQL, AWS/Azure. Additionally, I have worked with dbt, snowflake for data engineering projects. Please comment if you have any open roles in the business intelligence/Analytics or Data engineering teams. I am open to contract/full-time positions. I have H1-b petition approved and am currently STEM OPT.

Highly grateful for your help🙏🏻.

1 Like

Hey @dachshund-741

Thank you for sharing your experience and job search. Your background in data engineering, with a focus on Python, SQL, AWS/Azure, dbt, and Snowflake, is impressive.

You are in the right place, we’re to connect with potential employers through Referral and Career Service. We recommend you actively engage with other members, share your expertise, and explore open roles. Additionally, you might find it beneficial to refine your profile to highlight your specific skills and desired roles.

We wish you the best in your job search!