Introduction - Saiteja Kura

Hello, my name is Saiteja Kura and I am pursuing my Master’s degree in Computer Science at Northeastern University in Boston. I bring 1 1/2 years of experience as a Software Engineer at Cotiviti, where I developed and maintained software applications using Java and SQL. Additionally, I have gained valuable experience through internships at Semantic Bits and Virtual Labs. At Semantic Bits, I had the opportunity to collaborate with the CEO to create an astrology-based website using React.js, REST APIs, and Flask.

I am passionate about creating practical and innovative applications that have a positive impact on society and customers. My blog, where I share my experiences and insights on data analysis and visualization, demonstrates my dedication to staying current with the latest technologies. In my free time, I enjoy watching movies and playing cricket.

I am seeking an internship or co-op opportunity to continue my growth as a software developer and contribute to the success of an organization. My ultimate goal is to be a part of the full product development cycle and gain hands-on experience in all its facets.

Message for referral