Laid off Customer Success leader looking for the next senior CX/CX opportunity

I am forever grateful to my time at Talkdesk but recent and layoffs due to a company reduction have me looking for the next opportunity. I am based in Guelph, Ontario, Canada and am looking for remote work but can also do hybrid depending on the location. I have extensive experience in the field of Customer Success which I live and breathe. I specialize in creating the customer journey, customer growth and retention and nurturing customers into advocates. I am data-driven and analytical but also an innovative thinker, a life-long learner and passionate about what I do. Very experienced with customer onboarding and implementations and leading support, success and onboarding teams. I am often considered the wall onto which the CEO will throw spaghetti on the wall. I get things done and thrive under ambiguity, pressure and a fast-paced environment. 14 years’ experience reporting directly to Founder/CEOs.

The ideal role I am seeking will be either Director or VP of Customer Success. Looking for a role that will allow me to utilize my experience and ability to influence change. I believe in paying it forward and look forward to helping others in any way that I can via Refermarket.

Hello, please check any relevant position that you may find on careers.microsoft.com and feel free to ping me with your list of suitable roles. I will push your profile in the system.
I hope you find a good role soon!

Hello and thanks very much. I took a look and did not yet find anything suitable but if I do, I will be sure to let you know. Thanks so much,