Looking for opportunities as a Digital Marketing Manager/Marketing Lead/Marketing Manager

Hello, Refermarket community! I’m new here and actively seeking opportunities to propel my career in the Digital Marketing or broader Marketing field. I bring along rich experience from the tech and SaaS sectors, and I’m keen on securing a position as a Digital Marketing Manager, Marketing Lead, or Marketing Manager. I’m particularly drawn to dynamic companies like Salesforce, Spotify, Netflix, or any promising startups. I’m open to both remote and relocation opportunities. If anyone can assist with referrals, advice, or introductions, it would be greatly appreciated. Looking forward to connecting with you all!

2 Likes

Any specific region ?
Glad to help refer for Adyen. It’s an amazing company, dutch unicorn in payments that has been quite low-key but has a global presence.

Have a look at the job portal if this is interesting

I’m based in Indonesia, so probably in the APAC region. I can’t find Adyen here. Maybe you can help me with how do I reach it and get your refer? That would be greatly appreciated

Thanks in advance