Looking for referral for devops entry level job for , having 4 YOE as a FULL STACK DEVELOPER

I am Kiran Virani having 4 years of experience as a MERN stack developer with having proficiency in various database. Along with this currently I am pursuing Devops for Cloud Computing Course and in which I learned lots of tools and technologies such as Docker, Jenkins, CI/CD, Terraform, Kubernetes, Virtual Machine and many more which can help me become a successful devops engineers. As a part of my program I am actively seeking for CO-OP opportunity which allows me to work full time in some real time project where I can contribute and explore more on same technologies. I am also open to switch to any other technologies as well as I am quick learner. Even after co-op I am ok to continue work full time in same organization as I am interested to work here as this is company which working on client’s demand and always keen to work with the same kind of organization which is not sticky with specific product because working on more project will help me become innovative and will improve my critical thinking skills.