Product Leader with 20 YOE, looking for Director+ Product Management roles in leading tech companies

Hello Everyone,

I was recently laid off from my previous role as a Senior Director, Product Management. I have over 20 years of PM experience in B2B SaaS and Platforms, previous role as a VP of Product for a smaller company. I’ve been looking to work remotely for larger tech companies, expand my domain experience, and continue to grow personally and professionally.

Thanks!
Josh

1 Like

Hi Josh!

Welcome to Refermarket! We’re thrilled to have you join our growing community.

With your impressive background in B2B SaaS and Platforms, especially as a VP of Product, you’ll find valuable connections and resources here.

Before we dive into specifics, we recommend taking some time to explore the platform. Here are a few things you might find helpful:

1. Get Familiar: Take a tour of the platform’s features. See how you can connect with employees at your target companies and leverage them for your job search.

2. Discover Resources: Our Help Center and Blog offer valuable tips and insights for maximizing your use of Refermarket.

3. Join the Conversation: Don’t hesitate to jump into existing discussions or ask questions in the community forum. There are many experienced members who can offer guidance and support.

Once you’ve had a chance to explore, feel free to reach out if you have any specific questions about finding your ideal senior director, product management role. We’re here to help you unlock the power of employee referrals!

Best,

The Refermarket Team

1 Like