Recent Electrical Engineering Grad Looking for Referrals for Entry/Junior Level Positions

Hey everyone,

Hope all is good! I’m a current MS Electrical Engineering student at Washington University in St. Louis and set to graduate next May. Just a heads-up, I’m an international student on an F1 visa but don’t worry, I come with 3 years of OPT time, so there’s plenty of room for me to contribute long-term.

I’m super passionate about digital design, analog circuits. And I’m aiming for entry-level or junior roles like Electrical Engineer, Hardware Engineer, Digital Design Engineer, Analog Design Engineer, Embedded Software Engineer, ASIC Engineer, FPGA Engineerand so on. I’ve got hands-on experience and I’m pretty stoked to take that into the real world.

If your company has openings that match what I’m looking for, I’d be super thankful for a referral. I’m open for a chat too, if you wanna get to know me better or share some wisdom about getting started in the field.

Thanks for taking the time to read this! I’m really excited about the next chapter and would love the opportunity to possibly work with some of you in the future.