Referral in Canada for Senior Business of Corporate Treasury Analyst Roles!

Hello !

I am a results-driven finance and strategy professional with over 5 years of experience in corporate finance, business analysis, and project leadership within top-tier financial institutions. I have proven expertise in managing large-scale implementation projects, optimizing financial processes, and delivering data-driven insights to senior leadership. I am adept at collaborating and leading cross-functional teams to achieve business goals and drive strategic initiatives. Currently, I am working with TD as a contractor in their Funds Transfer Pricing team as Treasury & Enterprise Strategy Senior Analyst and am looking to leverage my skills and experience in a dynamic and growth-oriented organization.

1 Like

Hey @crow-61,

Looking at your profile, it’s clear you’re a finance and strategy rockstar with over 5 years crushing it at top-tier financial institutions! That’s awesome and now you can optimize also unlocked some killer features to help you snag your dream job:

• Super Targeted Job Board: Filter jobs by keywords to find those sweet gigs at dynamic and growth-oriented companies you’re vibing with.
  • Insider Referral Network: Connect with industry pros who might have the scoop on hidden opportunities at your target companies.
  • Explore Career Services: Want to polish your resume and nail those interviews? We’ve got you covered with resume optimization and interview coaching (check it out if that’s your jam!)

Good luck crushing it out there!