Seeking for Digital Marketing or eCommerce related position (10 Years of Experience)

As a seasoned Digital Marketing and eCommerce professional with over 10 years of hands-on experience, I bring a wealth of expertise in eCommerce strategies, sales, and operations to the table. My background spans both DTC and B2B environments and I have a deep understanding of multichannel sales and growth on platforms such as Amazon 1P & 3P, Newegg, and Ingram Micro.

I am proficient in popular eCommerce platforms like Magento and Shopify, and I have a track record of designing, optimizing, merchandising, and managing custom modules and API integrations. My digital marketing skills are diverse, encompassing email, retargeting, paid search, SEO, and social media. I am skilled in analyzing data analytics to drive ROI optimization and maximize results.

I am open to any positions related to eCommerce and or Digital Marketing.

Salesforce should have a lot of marketing spots open! Feel free to DM me :slight_smile:

Hello, please check any relevant position that you may find on careers.microsoft.com and feel free to ping me with your list of suitable roles. I will push your profile in the system.
I hope you find a good role soon!